- BE Attentive IN CLASS and CLARIFY DOUBTS during your free periods/time
- SUBMIT ASSIGNMENTS REGULARLY
- Perform practical on Computer and write the same in journal on the same day.
- TAKE EVERY class & revision TEST SERIOUSLY.
- Catch teachers after college hours for doubts clarifications
- SPEND EVERYDAY MINIMUM 90 MIN FOR COMPUTER Science/IT subjects, THESE SUBJECTS ARE DECIDING-FACTOR FOR MASTER DEGREE ADMISSIONS OR BETTER JOBS IN THE CORPORATES.
Following guidelines for all the classes and especially for the T.Y.B.Sc.(CS/IT) students: