MOUs / Collaborations with Institutions / Other universities / Industries / Corporate Entities:-
- “CREEDY” employability program conducted by Techno serve in collaboration with Citibank’s CSR initiative and British Council on “Skill Set Enhancement and Employability support for Youth in Urban Slums in Mumbai”. This 100 hrs program is free of cost. A Certificate on successful completion of Course was provided.
- TOI India (CSR Initiative) in collaboration with British Council tied up with Institute for imparting free short term courses in Communication & Soft Skill development program. (2016-17)
- NSS unit signed an MOU with Anubhav Mumbai which is a non-profit or ganisation with a mission to work for Underprivileged, Youth and Women.
- NSS unit of the College undertake Mega Medical Camp in collaboration with Lions Club of Oshiwara and Think Foundation every year.
- NSS collaborated with TATA Memorial Hospital for Blood Donation.
- NSS also collaborated with Zahan Foundation for holding Medical Camp for Teaching and Non – Teaching Staff of the college.
- NSS Unit and Environment Committee collaborated with Stree Mukti Sanghatana (NGO) on Paper Recycling, E - Waste, Compost Pit and Green Audit.
- WDC Department collaborated with Akshara, Population first and Ladli to organise various competitions, seminars and workshops on Gender Issues.